Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our Parents


Since our dad has asked us to update our blog we decided to tell about HIM. Our dad is 36 years old and brags about his free throw shooting. "I made 7 out of 8 free throws." That is what he ALWAYS says after he makes some free throws. My dad is a pretty good skier too. But when it comes to competition he comes up on the short end. "Just because I'm 36 doesn't mean I can't beat you down this mountain!" But my dad is a good dad and person. He helps me get better at sports and other things.  Thanks Dad!

Alright you know about my dad, you should kind of get an idea about my mom. she is a better skier than my dad, and can be a little nicer than him. (Sorry dad!) but like he says"Honesty is the best policy." But our dad is good at his treasured foul shots. Our mom is very nice and also has a blog. She is also funny.

1 comment: